MAbsorbent A2P is a non-toxic synthetic affinity ligand that binds to the Fc region of IgG. The MAbsorbent A2P ligand is attached to Purabead HF base matrix to provide an easy to pack adsorbent with excellent flow properties”. MAbsorbent A2P HF may be used to purify a variety of IgG antibodies from mammalian and recombinant sources
- Binds all 4 subtypes of human IgG (IgG1, IgG2, IgG3 & IgG4)
- Caustic stable, can be cleaned and sanitised with 0.5 or 1.0 M NaOH
- Long operational lifetimes
- Excellent removal of IgG aggregates and host cell proteins
- Excellent viral clearance
- Can be used to purify IgG antibodies from recombinant feedstocks (provided Pluronic F68 surfactant is not present) or mammalian plasma
There are no recently viewed products.
No video available.