The Mimetic Blue® AP alkaline phosphatase selective affinity adsorbent can be used with sources such as microbial fermentation broth, plasma, serum, and recombinant cell cultures to yield highly purified biological products.
- Phosphonate containing synthetic affinity ligand
- Binds reversibly to the active site of alkaline phosphatase
- Selective for alkaline phosphatase from a variety of source materials
- High ligand density provides high binding capacity
- Delivers high purity/high specific activity alkaline phosphatase
- Caustic stable, can be cleaned and sanitised with 0.5 or 1.0 M NaOH
- Long operational lifetimesHigh specificity for alkaline phosphatase.
There are no recently viewed products.
No video available.