An affinity adsorbent for the specific capture and enrichment of target biomolecules containing cis-diol groups, such as carbohydrates, glycoproteins, enzymes, RNA, nuleotides and nucleic acids. Aminophenylboronate adsorbent can also be applied as a polishing step, removing diol-containing impurities from non-diol-containing targets.
- Affinity purification and removal of glycoproteins and glycans
- High purity m-aminophenylboronic acid ligand
- Ligand binds selectively to carbohydrate groups with cis-diols
- High dynamic binding capacity
- A6XL pore structure allows for different binding interactions than P6XL
- Polydisperse 90 µm beads provide good resolutions and flow rates
There are no recently viewed products.
No video available.