A unique, high performance, alkali stable affinity adsorbent for the capture and purification of insulin and insulin analogues. Unlike traditional HPLC methods, Insulin Adsorbent does not require the use of organic solvents in chromatography buffers which enables process simplification and a reduction in the overall cost of insulin production. This adsorbent is selective for natural and synthetic insulin including insulin analogues produced using a variety of expression systems.
- Synthetic affinity ligand selective for Insulin
- Adsorbent binds most forms of insulin including single chain and two chain insulin and fast acting and long acting insulin analogues
- Does not require chromatography buffers containing organic solvents
- Binding capacity up to 25mg insulin per mL adsorbent
- High purities and yields
- Cost effective and reliable
- Robust, alkali stable adsorbent, reusable for many cycles
- Extensive Regulatory and Technical support
- Used in biopharmaceutical manufacture
There are no recently viewed products.
No video available.