Ideal for the resolution of multiple serine protease species (for example, trypsin and chymotrypsin) and for the removal of trace proteases to stabilize protein product from proteolytic degradation.
- Affinity purification for removal or serine proteases
- High purity p-aminobenzamidine ligand
- Ligand binds selectively to the active site of serine proteases
- High dynamic binding capacity
- Highly reproducible batch to batch
- Sanitizable with 10% ethanol/1.0 M acetic acid or 8 M urea allowing multiple cycles (not stable in NaOH)
- Supported with a comprehensive Regulatory Support File (RSF)
- Multiple end users in regulated bio-pharmaceutical development and manufacturing scale processes
There are no recently viewed products.
No video available.