What are Evolve® BioProcess Columns?
The Evolve® Column product range consists of seven cost effective, ready-to-use bioprocess columns (70, 100, 140, 200, 250, 350 and 450* mm diameter) providing high performance, easy to use, low maintenance, scalable technology with excellent flow distribution to support bioprocess downstream applications.
A unique ‘semi-disposable’ feature is the ability to change out all wetted parts easily and cost effectively through the use of ‘refresh kits’, thereby eliminating the risk of contamination and costly cleaning validation.
* – The Evolve® 450 column is Astrea’s latest column product offering and is currently under evaluation. If you wish know more, please contact [email protected]
Evolve® columns are supplied with:
- Manual: operating instructions, material conformity, chemical compatibility and pressure flow curves
- Tool kit: torque wrench, spanners, Allen keys, spirit level & seal tool
- Connection kit: adaptors, clamps, seals and sealing rings
- Spares kit: adaptor/ flow tube seals, bed support assembly & adjuster flow tube
Evolve® Columns provide:
- Ready-to-use with full tool kit and accessories
- High performance (4 bar pressure rating)
- Cost effective & scalable technology
- Efficient flow distribution (flowrates up to 1000 cm/h)
- Easy to use & low maintenance
- Pharmaceutical grade acrylic column with non-metallic flow path (no corrosion)
- Conforms to both FDA & USP VI requirements
- Compatible with extensive range of chemicals