With configurable options available to encompass a range of bioprocessing applications, the columns can be implemented into almost any process, including process development activities and viral clearance studies. Solutions are also available for temperature sensitive applications.
- Quick, easy, and accurate bed height determination thanks to precision glass columns with graduated measurement scales
- Capability to withstand pressures of up to 40 bar (580 psi) with robust inlet and outlet connections, compatible with high performance chromatography media and increased flow rates
- Available in a range of diameters from 10 mm to 50 mm, and in lengths of up to 1000 mm
- Double piston and fine thread adjustment to allow for a wide range of bed heights, designed to suit various application needs including scalable operations such as viral clearance studies
- Quick release clamps for simple assembly and disassembly
- Robust external inlet and outlet connections
- Linear motion of pistons eliminates torsional load on chromatography media
- Additional accessories and spare parts enable extensive configuration for any application
There are no recently viewed products.