p-Aminobenzamidine A6XL 200 µL RoboColumns®
Designed for the resolution of multiple serine protease species (for example, trypsin and chymotrypsin) and for the removal of trace proteases to stabilize protein product from proteolytic degradation, p-Aminobenzamidine A6XL is available in 200 µL RoboColumns®; a convenient pre-packed format for use with automated liquid handling systems. Ideal for efficient media and condition screening applications, as well as process development and optimization.
- Convenient Pre-Packed Format: Designed for use with automated liquid handling systems, ensuring ease and efficiency in operation.
- High Purity Ligand: Selective affinity binding to the active site of serine proteases.
- Optimal for Screening and Development: Ideal for media and condition screening, process optimization, and development.
- Uniform Particle Size: Utilizes PuraBead® 6HF for consistent performance.
- Robust and Reusable: Engineered for repeated use without loss of performance.
- Comprehensive Support: Backed by excellent regulatory and technical support.
- Proven Use: Multiple end users in regulated development and manufacturing bio-pharmaceutical processes.
- Scalable Solution: p-Aminobenzamidine A6XL is available in larger pre-packed columns and in bulk.
There are no recently viewed products.
No video available.