High Precision Chromatography Columns Evolve® Process Columns & Accessories
Evolve® Your Process
High performance, easy to use technology with excellent flow distribution to support downstream bioprocessing applications.
Available in eight diameters, and with scalable performance across the range, Evolve® process columns are suitable for a variety of bioprocessing applications across a number of industrial processes.
The non-metallic flow path exhibits an extensive chemical compatibility profile, and the ability to change out all wetted parts easily and cost effectively using Refresh Kits eliminates the risk of cross-contamination and costly cleaning validations.
- Available in a range of diameters: 70, 100, 140, 200, 250, 350, 450 and 600 mm
- High performance: up to 4 bar pressure rating, with flow rates up to 1000 cm/h achievable
- Refresh Kits facilitate single-use applications
- Pharmaceutical grade acrylic column with non-metallic flow path conforms to both FDA & USP VI requirements
- Supplied with full tool kit and accessories
An extensive range of accessories and replacement parts are available for Evolve® Process Columns including Refresh Kits; a hygienic and economical solution to replace the entire wetted flow path to support single-use applications.
Accessories Available Include
- Refresh Kits to replace the wetted parts
- Replacement bed supports, O-rings and connectors
- Adaptors to facilitate connection to chromatography systems