High Precision Chromatography Columns Pre-packed Solutions
Evolve®R and Evolve®S
The pre-packed Evolve®R and Evolve®S ranges have been developed to provide convenient, ready-to-use chromatography solutions.
Available with chromatography media from the Astrea Bioseparations portfolio of products, for applications such as protein purification and contaminant removal, as well as with other chromatography media types. Larger, pre-packed columns are available in Evolve®D format.
- 5 mL and 50 mL columns with a fixed 10 cm bed height provide a cost-effective, ready-to-use solution
- Can be scaled to larger Evolve® and Evolve®D column ranges
- Non-metallic flow path constructed from pharmaceutical grade USP Class VI materials suitable for the bio-manufacturing market
1 mL & 5 mL Column Kits
All chromatography resins developed by Astrea Bioseparations are available in pre-packed 1 mL and 5 mL HT columns.
The pre-packed columns are designed to be cost effective and robust, and provide a platform for rapid and accurate process development.
- Ideal for screening and scouting experiments, as well as process optimisation and small-scale purification and contaminant removal
- Compatible for use with liquid chromatography instruments, as well as peristaltic pumps and syringes
- Available pre-packed with all Astrea Bioseparations chromatography resins; HIC & IEX kits also available
Miniaturised chromatography columns, pre-packed with Astrea Bioseparations’ range of chromatography adsorbents and resins, for high-throughput screening and rapid process development.
- Convenient 200 µL pre-packed format for use with automated liquid handling systems
- Ideal for efficient media and condition screening applications, as well as process development and optimization
- Can be re-used with adsorbent specific CIP/equilibration protocols