High Precision Chromatography Columns SNAP® Columns & Accessories
Lab-Scale Columns Made Simple
The SNAP® glass liquid chromatography column range provides an effective and user-friendly liquid chromatography solution.
With a combination of extensive engineering experience and customer feedback in mind, the SNAP® column design allows for ease of use and various configurable options to encompass a range of bioprocessing applications, as well as addressing daily challenges commonly encountered.
A range of column consumable parts to reconfigure and replace existing hardware are available, aa well as our column packing services for straightforward implementation into your application.
- Capability to withstand pressures of up to 40 bar (580 psi) with robust inlet and outlet connections, compatible with high performance chromatography media and increased flow rates
- Graduated calibrated glass tubes available in a range of diameters from 10 mm to 50 mm, and in lengths of up to 1000 mm
- Double piston and fine thread adjustment to allow for a wide range of bed heights, designed to suit various application needs including scalable operations such as viral clearance studies
- Spare and replacement consumables including O-rings, frits and connector kits
Convenient and customizable storage solutions which can be configured to suit your requirements, enable proper column storage no matter the available space in your laboratory.
We have pre-configured and custom solutions for your column storage needs. From individual benchtop stands to multi-column storage carts and frames, our storage solutions accommodate column diameters up to 50 mm, and give you peace of mind that your column will be stored securely when not in use.
- Universal column stands for benchtop operation and storage of chromatography columns
- Column carts and wall-mountable storage solutions for vertical storage of columns
- Storage options for refrigerated applications