State-of-the-art Purification pDNAHERO® Range
pDNAHERO® streamlines purification processes for large plasmid DNA sequences
Even at fast flow rates, binding capacity remains high, and delta pressure across the device remains low. Performance is conserved as plasmid size increases, ensuring consistent yields as projects change.
Hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) is an established method for separating DNA isoforms, and RNA by exploiting the differences in hydrophobicity between different nucleic acid impurities. The first product in this range is pDNAHERO® polish.
Capacity and flow rates no longer need to be compromised when purifying larger DNA sequences, namely those required for cell and gene therapy applications.
- HIC separation
- Contaminant removal
- Efficient orthogonal step after AEX primary capture or post linearization
- Available in bed volumes of 1 mL and 10 mL
- High dynamic binding capacity
- 4 mg/mL, (4.7kB) pDNA sequence
- Low operational back pressure due to unobstructive flow path
- Suitable for large plasmids (tested up to 34 kB)
- Sanitizable with 0.5 M NaOH