Evolve® Process Columns
These ready-to-use columns are meticulously designed to meet the rigorous demands of the industry, offering an unparalleled combination of efficiency, low maintenance, and user-friendly configurations. Engineered to streamline processes and significantly reduce operational costs, Evolve® stands out for its advanced flow distribution, non-metallic construction, and compatibility with a wide spectrum of chromatography media. Ideally suited for critical tasks such as protein purification and contaminant removal, Evolve® Process Columns ensure high performance and scalability, making them a quintessential choice for achieving optimal chromatographic results with economic and operational efficiency.
- Non-metallic flow path enables the use of high salt and guanidine HCl solutions and eliminates corrosion risk in wetted flow areas
- Up to 4 bar pressure rating supporting flow rates of up to 1000 cm/h
- Scalability throughout column range, with adjustable bed heights from 2 to 52 cm
- Column refresh kits provide an economical semi-disposable configuration
- Evolve® Process Columns are available in diameters of 70 mm, 100 mm, 140 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 350 mm, 450 mm and 600 mm.
There are no recently viewed products.